Tuesday 14 October 2014

cosplay update + armageddon expo cosplay plans!

ayo friends!
sorry been so long without a post but i've been busy with college majoring and cosplay making as well as preparing for cheerleading nationals with my team!

but this is a special post as i'm so excited to post about the cosplays i've been working on and have planned for Armageddon Expo 2014 which is THIS FREAKING WEEKEND!
i'm so super excited as this is the first convention that i will be attending both days and even more excited to have two cosplays to wear one each day!

i was kinda amazed in that this time around i had some costumes to choose from! :D amazing!


i really love going to conventions in costume because i feel more included in everything while i'm there - so awesome :D

so! for Armageddon Expo ( armageddonexpo.com )  i will be attending on Saturday in my Ursula the Sea Witch cosplay!!! This is the first cosplay i've had a part commissioned and that was my skirt.
i'm pretty excited too that for this cosplay i am able to use my own hair - with a heap of hairspray XD 




that's just the Saturday! On Sunday i will be wearing one of my favourite cosplays which is my Harley Quinn arkham city cosplay !! i really love wearing it because again i made most of the elements of the costume and again i get to use my own hair! :D 
i'll be redying the ends of my hair with her signature red and black dip dye :D and i love dying my hair!
i'm more than sure you've seen pictures of this costume but here are some anyway XD
this is the old version but one of the only pictures i have of just me really... T_T

thanks Pocket Designs for this photograph - check them out of facebook www.facebook.com/PocketDesigns


aaaannddddd of course i will be soon be posting the entire progress of how i made my little sister's San (Princess Mononoke ) cosplay! :D it's the second cosplay i've ever made from start to finish entirely by myself :D  with only a little bit of cheating! :D 
so keep posted for that and of course a rundown from Armageddon Expo after we go :D 

mini xox



No comments:

Post a Comment