Wednesday 27 August 2014

contact me ! ☆* o(≧▽≦)o *☆

ayo allll!!

today i thought i would just make a post about where you can find me on social media - incasepeopleareintersted.

on all sites i update with pictures of new fashion buys, cosplay related things, kawaii things and nerd and geek related things i've purchased! 

i do try not to double up on things in most places... but sometimes things are just too good to not share everywhere!

so let's start offff with

☆facebook: www.facebook.com/mooglemini  this is a really new page that i just made recently, i really wanna get my stuff out there so if you could clicky n like that'd be great! even better if you share! 

☆instagram: instagram.com/mooglemini i've got a heap of misc photos on my instagram, including photos of the day and cosplay updates! 

☆tumblr: mooglemini.tumblr.com / miniwebbcreative.tumblr.com now, i have two tumblrs as you can seee! the first one (mooglemini) is my fashion inspiration blog where i reblog outfits and things i reallly love. the second tumblr (miniwebbcreative) is the tumblr where i post my photography and mixed media work - including both college and personal works. 

☆linkedIn: www.linkedin.com/profile i'm really new to linkedIn - in fact to be honest i had to make one for an assignment at college, but i'm more than happy to follow people back if they're interested! 

☆twitter: twitter.com/mooglemini my twitter is pretty much exactly what you expect from a twitter... really cosplay and blogspot orientated :3


that's all i can think of just now .... :S 

i went shopping at minotaur today and i bought many wonderful things! expect a post about that tomorrow or in the days to come! - still waiting for my wallet, phone case and necklace that i wrote about the other week!

also lots of progress at the moment on my ursula cosplay! so look around! (there's already some pictures on my instagram and facebook!)


mini xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment